Many businesses fail to recognise the full asset value of the property they occupy. Salloway is committed to ensuring clients achieve maximum return from their property and, at the same time, reduce unnecessary costs.
To ensure your property assets are working for you, rather than becoming an unnecessary drain on finances, our special Property Audit service covers a number of key areas, including:-
- Sub-letting unused office, factory or warehouse space.
- Arranging sale and lease-back agreements to raise capital.
- Advice on downsizing or moving to more suitable premises.
- Appeals against draft Rateable Values from the Valuation Office Agency.
- A review of utility costs.
Following a free initial consultation, which may immediately identify potential cost savings or revenue opportunities, our audit service is then charged in a structured way depending on the services a client requires.