Google Map Container
29 Wardwick, Derby DE1 1HA
|Size:||28.51m2 / 307ft2|
- Attracrtive ground floor retail premises providing an approx. total NIA of 28.51m²/307 sq.ft.
- The property was previously occupied as a nail salon for the last 15 years. We consider that the premises may be suitable for alternative uses, subject to planning.
- Well located with frontage to a busy thoroughfare linking Derby City Centre with the professional business district of Friar Gate.
- Nearby occupiers include Cats Protection Charity Shop, Revolucion de Cuba, Turtle Bay and a variety of independent bars and cafes.
- Additionally, Derby's Museum and Art Gallery is located within the immediate locality.